Related Posts : charity, competition, daily blog comp, TShirt Booth, win
Saturday, 9 November 2013
The T-Shirt's cost £9.99 each - with £2 from each purchase going to the charity partnered with the children's character you select for your Tee.
To order a T-Shirt, just download the free T-Shirt Booth App...
...choose the character you want...
and the colour and size of shirt....
Then either take a photo or upload an existing shot from your phone...
and then just type in their name...
Mister A and Little E LOVED designing their own T-Shirts and 5 days after they ordered...
look what arrived...
There are some great charities and characters available too:
• Moshi Monsters supporting Action for Children;
• Paddington Bear supporting Action Medical Research;
• Dinosaurus for Beat Bullying;
• Garfield supporting Cats Protection
• Cheeky Little Monsters for Children with Cancer;
• Silentnight for Dreams Come True;
• The Froobles for Heart UK;
• Rastamouse for Nordoff Robbins;
• Ben 10, LazyTown and Adventure Time (Cartoon Network Enterprises) supporting Plan;
• Forever Friends supporting Tommy’s;
• Bin Weevils supporting WellChild
And dozens more characters will be added over the next few weeks, just in time for Christmas, including The Snowman and The Snowdog and Santa’s Little Helpers for ITV Text Santa.
If you'd like to win one of these fabulous T-Shirts then enter now using the rafflecopter entry below...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The T-Shirt Booth App was created by Digital Giving, is available via the Apple App Store, via Google Play for Android - and can be downloaded directly from the T-Shirt Booth website -
www.t-booth.net. Charity and character partnerships continue to be formed.