Related Posts : Fashion, Hi Tec, review, snow boots, Winter boots
Thursday, 1 December 2011
It's only a matter of time before the snow arrives so when I was asked to review these amazing Hi-Tec St. Moritz Snow Boots I jumped at the chance. I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. When they finally arrived I was like a child on Christmas Day. I just think they are stunning - I even used up half my memory card taking pictures of them...
Since then, regardless of the lack of snow, I've worn them on every 'mild' day there's been! They are sooooooo comfy!
I just love attention to detail on them. Snow boots can be so ugly. FACT. These are just gorgeous and the pictures don't do them justice.
The Snow Boots use Hi-Tec's Thermo-Dri waterproof technology to make them the ideal casual winter boot. With a fleece lined upper and Thinsulate insulation your feet will be toasty and dry all winter long - whatever the weather.
The faux fur collar and fashion detail will keep you at the top of the style stakes whether your all-weather Christmas shopping or heading to the slopes.
The St. Moritz also comes with a removable sockliner and a moulded foot bed with a moisture wicking lining to keep your feet fresh and dry.
I just LOVE them - can you tell? I'm even willing it to snow!!
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- 200 grams Thinsulate™ insulation
- Metal top hooks and Ghilley lacing system
- Abrasion heel and toecap for protection
- Faux-fur linings for warmth
- Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner
- Board lasted with steel shank for added rigidity and support
- CMEVA midsole for cushioning
- Winter traction, siped outsole rubber design